Saturday, June 25, 2016

Summer Modern Belle

I sewed this dress up a while ago, but it was too cold for Heidi to wear until recently. I had no intentions of blogging about it, but the child was wearing it and she looked so dang cute, I decided to do an impromptu photoshoot. Aaand I found my new "go to" spot to take pictures of the girls. Just down the street at Big Piney Town Hall. I love me some good ol' brick walls.
This pattern is The Modern Belle Dress by Lil Luxe Collection. So classic, especially when paired with a black and white gingham. I just love this dress on my little Heidi and I kind of love how it is a little bit short, it gives it more of a vintagy feel, ya know?








This cutie was in good spirits during this photoshoot, probably because, for once, there wasn't a trace of wind. Gotta love Wyoming, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment