Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Janet Top

Last week I was selected, honored, and privileged to be a pattern tester for Popolok Design's newest pattern, the Janet Top. It is scheduled to be released this Friday, and it will be on sale as well.

This is the sweetest little top, with SOOO many variations. I think there are something like 5 collar options and 4 sleeve options. Mathematicians out there, how many possibilities is that?? Its a lot, okay. A lot.

I ended up making two blouses to submit as a tester.

For my first one, I went super simple: collarless and sleeveless and I used fabric that I already had on hand.






It works so well will flowy fabrics like that peach, especially with all those gathers and the hi-low hem.

The next one I made, I wanted it to feel a bit more sweet and innocent. So I option for an all white version with a peter pan collar and flutter sleeves. Put that shirt on a certain little girl, who refused to take these pictures without her beloved "puppy" and it was mission accomplished.





I had so much fun pattern testing this top and I foresee many more of them in my girls' closet.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm in love!!! Too cute, both versions are superb...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Hard to believe it is the same top. Your model is getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little top- I love both versions! :)

    ReplyDelete